Tuesday, January 31, 2012

post #5

The book that I have recently read is called "Boy a war". I highly recommend this book because of its mix of war, action, and feel. This book is about a boy who lives in Hawaii, this boy had an avrage teenage life until the pearl harbor incidence. This boy was raged and wanted to help fight against whoever has done it, he cared about his country more than he cared about himself at that point. I wont tell you people what happens next so I dont spoil it for you, but all I can tell you is that from that point on, he would make racial jokes about his "old" Asian friends. For example, he would call them offensive words like "Jap" or Tojo". As the war raged on, the boy raged on with his own emotions. He changed his family life, his personal life, himself, and all the people around him. I highly recommend this book to ANYONE at all because it can give you emotions that you have never had before and its a true story so its better to make you believe this kind of stuff actually happened after the pearl harbor attack.      

1 comment: